[spectre] Video now at Sharing is Sexy.org!

lotu5 lotu5 at resist.ca
Mon Feb 25 06:01:32 CET 2008

See the video at http://www.sharingissexy.org/node/712

Video! Sound! Motion! Sexy (Anti)Spectacle! Here is our first video and
we have many more to come! This one is from our first Queer/DIY
Burlesque Show...

 From J's blog: "Late at Night… I’m poly, and sometimes “Late at night
all alone it is just me. I like to watch the moon move through the
trees. When the light touches my skin it feels right. Letting go of the
strings holding the kite. Just once more if I could see you again. I
know that we could be really good friends.” In a dirty dumpster is where
this shadow puppet performance takes place, one of my favorite places to
make-out because I’m always a sucker for finding dead roses. Flowers
just make me feel romantic and I like to share the experience of
romance. And move my tongue in between soft lips, you know because I
love to make out too."

Read more: http://sharingissexy.org/node/499
Photos of this performance: http://www.sharingissexy.org/image/tid/53

--

blog: http://technotrannyslut.com

gpg:  0x5B77079C // encrypted email preferred
gaim/skype: djlotu5 // off the record messaging preferred