[spectre] Call for submissions at FACT

Rosie Farrell rosie.farrell at fact.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 11:12:49 CEST 2008

Call for submissions: Pipilotti Remixed!

Throughout her current exhibition running from
27 June until 31 August, FACT would like to invite
you to remix Pipilotti.

Pipilotti Rist’s practise can be understood as a constant
remix of fantasy and the everyday, creating works that subvert
the music video,mergingmusic with the female voice
and body through electronicmanipulation.

Whether you are a big fan of Pipilotti’s, a filmmaker,
an artist,musician or producer, watch Pipilotti’s
video works online then submit your own remix
to win...

WHAT TO DO:
1. Take one of Pipilotti’s videos fromYouTube
or at www.pipilottirist.net, edit it,mix it, play it
backwards, chop it up, create your own soundtrack
for it, or video yourself performing your own
version of it.

2. Upload it onto FACT’s Youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/user/FACTLiverpool

3. Email the web link to your video to:
competition at fact.co.uk

4. We'll profile our favourites on the BBC Big Screen
5. Competition winner will be announced on

Good luck - FACT looks forward to seeing all
your entries!