[spectre] goethe-institut singapore reception for ISEA 2010 RUHR bid

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Wed Jul 23 08:51:27 CEST 2008

friends,
some of you may know that we are bidding for the ISEA 2010 to take
place in the Ruhr area in germany, in august 2010. if you can make it
to the reception below, please, feel invited and drop me a line. we
cannot bring an unlimited number, but i am confident that all spectre
members who want to come, will get in. just send me your name so that
i can pass it on to the goethe-institut for the guest list.
regards,
-a

The Goethe-Institut Singapore and the Medienwerk NRW
are pleased to invite you to a reception
on the occasion of the ISEA 2008 Singapore,
to officially announce Medienwerk NRW's bid for the presentation of
'ISEA 2010 RUHR',
as part of the Cultural Capital of Europe 'RUHR.2010' celebrations

on Monday 28 July 2008,  5 PM - 7 PM

at Goethe-Institut Singapore, 163 Penang Road #05-01

Winsland House II, Singapore 238463

(Tel. 65 - 6735 4555)

PROGRAMME

Welcoming words

Dr. Ulrich Nowak, Director, Goethe-Institut Singapore
Susanne Ackers, Medienwerk NRW
Julianne Pierce, ISEA (Inter-Society for the Electronic Arts) Foundation Board

Presentations

Medienwerk NRW and Cultural Capital of Europe 'Ruhr 2010'
Susanne Ackers, Medienwerk NRW and Managing Director of Hartware
Media Art Association, Dortmund

Plans for 'ISEA 2010 RUHR'
Dr. Andreas Broeckmann, Les Jardins des Pilotes and designated
Artistic Director of 'ISEA 2010 RUHR'
'ISEA 2010 RUHR' is supported by RUHR.2010, State Chancellory North
Rhine Westphalia, and the City of Dortmund.

Reception

http://www.goethe.de/singapore
http://www.isea-web.org
http://www.medienwerk-nrw.de