[spectre] Vacancy at folly

Taylor Nuttall taylor at greenquarter.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 21:42:42 CET 2008

CREATIVE DIRECTOR (MATERNITY COVER)

Job Title Creative Director, maternity Cover  (part time)
Terms 0.6 fixed term freelance contract for 9 months.
Salary £25,000 to £28,000 pro rata
Closing date 20th March 2008
Reports to folly Chief Executive, Taylor Nuttall
Number of Job holders 1

Apply for application pack to:
Brigit Colton, folly, 6.4.4 Alston House, White Cross, Lancaster LA1 4XQ.
01524 388 550
brigit.colton at folly.co.uk <mailto:brigit.colton at folly.co.uk>
www.folly.co.uk <http://www.folly.co.uk>

Principal purpose of the job

To provide maternity cover (approx. 9 months) for the artistic
leadership of the organisation.