[spectre] Artmedia X, Paris, December 12-13

Annick Bureaud bureaud at altern.org
Tue Sep 23 23:05:37 CEST 2008

Hi Everyone,

To answer the questions :
- the symposium is free of charge
- it is on "first arrived, first seated" basis (but the
rooms are rather large)

Important note : it will be in French (except 2
communications that will be in English) and there will be no
translation.  If you don't speak French ....

The bios and abstracts will be uploaded sometimes around
mid-october (let say for most of them).

Best
Annick