[spectre] Multiplace # 8 ( a few highlights in Praha + Brno + Bratislava )

Podp Yvol podska at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:38:47 CEST 2009

Hello spectrals,

Multiplace #8
Network Culture Festival 14-18 April 2009 ~ CZ, SK, PL
www.multiplace.org/2009/

Too much to list here, but here's a few highlights...
( well, the only things we've been able to get our head around thus
far ... as we prepare our own XLterrestrials presentations
and premiere of "The Transmigration of The Avatars" - psychomedia
analysis/ performance/praxis in Brno on Thursday - 16.4.)

** 2nite in Prague
Kyberia vs Facebook Matrix
15. apríl 2009 18h, NoD Roxy, CZ_Praha
Daniel Hromada (SK/CZ), Pavel Neuman (CZ), Palo Fabuš (CZ), Michal Cabowitz (CZ)
[ in czech ]
www.multiplace.org/2009/?id=757

** 2mrrw in Brno
Media reActivity
16. apríl 2009 12 - 21h, Kavárna Kunštátská Trojka , CZ_Brno
Keiko Sei (JP), Petr Vrána (CZ), Rafani (CZ), Maxigas (HU), Paolo
Podrescu + XL Terrestrials (US/DE), Jana Horáková (CZ), Jan Zálešák
(CZ)
[ english/ czech ]
Organizátor(i): Jana Horáková, Barbora Šedivá
www.multiplace.org/2009/?id=823

** in Bratislava
Guča / Gucha 06
(presentation+discussion event in style of pecha kucha)
17. apríl 2009 17h, A4 - nultý priestor, SK_Bratislava
Keiko Sei (JP), Paolo Podrescu / XLterrestrials (US/DE), Richard Loskot (CZ)

** in Praha
16-18 apríl 2009 19h, Čistírna v Bubenči, CZ_Praha
in the afternoon + evening:
installations and performances in water sewage in Bubenec :
Lenka Dolanová (CZ), Michal Kindernay (CZ), Gívan Belá (BE/SK), Martin
Blažíček (CZ), Aleš Zemene (CZ), Isjtar (BE), Georgij Bagdasarov (RU),
Kateřina Zochová (CZ), Markéta Lisá (CZ), Jonatán Pastirčák (SK),
Stanislav Abrahám (CZ), Marcio Domingues (PT), Miloš Vojtěchovský
(CZ), otvorená participácia
Organizátor(i): yo-yo, OKNO (podpora), Institut Intermédií (podpora),
Školská28 (podpora)+ Share Jam organised by Elsa Vieira
www.multiplace.org/2009/?id=2&c=16&d=5

More reports + links + analysis +
at:

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog