[spectre] Hacker Space Fest deadline extended, May 12th

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Wed May 6 13:33:24 CEST 2009

We would like to thank everyone who submitted proposals for the second Hacker
Space Festival. They were very interesting ; and thanks to you we will be able
to organize an excellent festival this year again.

However, to make this event even better, we extended the submission deadline
to May 12th, in order to fill the few remaining slots. We especially expect
more workshops (on any subject) and technical conferences.

Read the call for proposals: http://www.hackerspace.net/call-for-proposals

And even if you don’t submit anything, you are very welcome to attend the HSF!