[spectre] Electroboutique opens concept store

Alexei Shulgin alexei at easylife.org
Wed Oct 7 11:17:06 CEST 2009

The 200 sq. meters concept store named "Art that Cares" will be opened on
October 16 in Trondheim, Norway at Fjordgata 11.
Electroboutique's first concept store in the Nordic countries will offer unique
art works developed by our highly competent contemporary artists, designers and
engineers during the last 5 years. The store, designed in eye-catching
eco-friendly style will emphasize the visual and functional qualities of
Electroboutique's amazing art products.
Electroboutique is an innovative art-production company. We make cutting-edge
art works that merge together style, interactivity and critical approach.
Exclusive but affordable, they manifest the new era of responsible art-making
and open new horizons for creative consumption.
At Electroboutique, we believe that people and the environment are just as
important as the art we make. Electroboutique manufactures sustainable art
products that are not only energy-efficient, but also help reduce carbon
footprint on the environment.
Electroboutique contributes tirelessly to social and charitable activities in
order to create a more beautiful world. We are also committed to monitoring and
progressively improving the conditions of people who work for us.
Electroboutique delivers art that cares. Cares about nature. Cares about people.
Cares about you.
The store is funded and produced by TEKS - Trondheim Electronic Arts Centre in
collaboration with Electroboutique as part of Trondheim Matchmaking 2009.

http://electroboutique.com
http://tesk.no
http://teks.no/2009/tmm.html