[spectre] ANNÄHERUNGEN / APPROACHES

Susanne Fasbender info at susannefasbender.de
Tue Aug 3 17:54:37 CEST 2010

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION

Time: now

ANNÄHERUNGEN / APPROACHES                                                                                                          www.kunstfilmtag.de

On the basis of its main subject 2010  "Un..Sharpness of the Documentary" the Kunstfilmtag starts an interdisciplinary web project called "ANNÄHERUNGEN / APPROACHES" that introduces not primarily video but also other forms of representation like text, videostills, photos, graphics and audio.

From now until November we collect about 30 contributions to be presented on the opening page of the Kunstfilmtag website from mid-August. This project seeks to encourage a communication about the subject of the documentary during the time period before the Kunstfilmtag itself.

The Kunstfilmtag 2010 "UN..SHARPNESS OF THE DOCUMENTARY" is still --- OPEN FOR ENTRIES ---                                  (Deadline September, 3th, 2010)   http://xlurl.de/mUquGj          ========================================================================================================

This web project approaches the area of the documentary exploring forms and methods of representation.  We like to focus elements of the subjective measuring field of reality and take a glimpse at the complex field of historical / contemporary narratives. This shortened form of a web-based collection of artificial / theoretical comments allows just fragmentary thoughts, it merely attempts an approach - to the image as a view on reality, as the constituent part of media intervention.

We welcome pieces with text, (+) single image, image sequences,  (+) scripts covering sound and poetry, analyses, artificial or theoretical contributions as well as  commented links to existing projects, videos, audios or articles.

The links to the contributions will be headlined with "TITLE, name of the author"  and will circulate in form of a vertical line. The project is located at the entry-site of the Kunstfilmtag-website (which is actually filled with film-event-announcements).

If you like to participate please send your proposal to contact at kunstfilmtag.de
We are looking forward to your interest and will answer at short notice.

Best
Susanne Fasbender

Kunstfilmtag 2010  I   6. November 2010
UN..SCHÄRFEN DES DOKUMENTARISCHEN
im Theatersaal des Künstlerverein Malkasten I Düsseldorf
www.kunstfilmtag.de
gefördert vom Kulturamt der Landeshauptstadt Düsseldorf

Kunstfilmtag 2010  I  November 6th, 2010
UN..SHARPNESS OF THE DOCUMENTARY
Auditorium of the Artists Association Malkasten I Düsseldorf
www.kunstfilmtag.de
sponsored by the cultural office of the capital city Düsseldorf