[spectre] The Widget Art Gallery is OUT NOW!

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:35:01 CET 2010

Dear friends,

I'm glad to share with you my latest internet based project: "The
Widget Art Gallery".
“The Widget Art Gallery” is little virtual gallery-room inside a
widget. Download the zip file form my website at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html , double click on it and it
will install itself directly into your dashboard (OSX only). Every two
months, “The Widget Art Gallery” hosts a solo digital art
exhibition related to the site-specific contest; directly at your
house, comfortably on your PC at your leisure. Artworks proposals are
welcome to chiarapassa at gmail.com

Best regards, Chiara

--
Chiara Passa