[spectre] Breizh Entropy Congress (Rennes,
Apr15-17): less than two weeks before deadline!
sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Fri Feb 26 13:05:17 CET 2010
You have until March 10th to send us a few words on the projects or the
subject that you would like to present at Breizh Entropy Congress (Rennes,
France, April 15-17 2010). After your submission, we will contact you before
March 20th to tell you if it is going to be part of the schedule. The schedule
with the timetable will be published on March 25th.
ANYONE can submit a proposal to Breizh Entropy Congress: students,
entrepreneurs, enthusiasts, artists, free software activists, tinkerers,
hackers... on ANY subject related to free and open technologies. This congress
is about eclectism!
To participate, send a mail to cfp at breizh-entropy.org including the following
- Format of the submission: lecture, workshop, installation, lightning talk,
- Title of the submission
- Name of speaker(s)/presenter(s)/artist(s)
- Language (if applicable): French/English
- Summary of the submission
- Short bio of the speaker
- Hardware/logistics requirements
- Contact e-mail and (if possible) mobile phone
The complete call for proposals is online:
Looking forward to your participation!
NB! we are grateful for any kind of distribution of this info!
More information about the SPECTRE