[spectre] "The Zero Pavilion" on webbiennial.org

Franck Ancel ancelfranck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 00:07:48 CEST 2010

Invited by Genco Gülan for the Webbiennal#10 of the Istanbul
Contemporary Art Museum. I would like to open a "zero curator" like
"zero censor": the topic of all the year 2010 is "anticensors".

I propose to switch the "Better City Better Life" slogan from the World
Exhibition in Shanghai today on a "Better Wor(l)d Better Web" for
tomorrow as a free invitation for net-art, web-art and sofware-art.

I would like to introduce this platform of a "Zero Pavilion" by 10 links
about my vision of a "Better Wor(l)d Better Web" for the virtual opening :

from future novel of William Gibson "Zero History" to zero energy of
private compagny,

from future experience of zero gravity to art history of the Zero Group,

from future architecture of zero name to individual exhibition of
cultural center.

http://www.pietronigro.com/zgac

http://zero1.org

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupe_ZERO

http://fr.twitter.com/GreatDismal

http://www.zedpavilion.com

http://www.zerogroup.org

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-energy_building

http://www.zero-project.org

http://www.gozerog.com

http://www.furtherfield.org/zerodollarlaptop

Please, enlighted the Web!

Before 10 years after "Ground Zero" what is in your mind for tomorrow?

To participate, format the title tag of your page as:

#wb10 - Web Biennial 10 - name of the artist - name of the project

and send your URL to webbiennial at gmail.com <mailto:webbiennial at gmail.com>

Now, you are on the Zerography wor(l)d of "anticensors".

Franck Ancel from Paris-exil-e