[spectre] 101010 UpStage Festival: schedule of performances announced!

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Oct 4 11:02:29 CEST 2010

We are delighted to announce the schedule of performances
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=1425> for the 101010 UpStage
Festival <http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=680>!

The festival begins at *8pm NZ time on Sunday 10 October* (find your
local time here <http://tinyurl.com/37etcde>) and runs until *4.30pm NZ
time on Monday 11 October*. There is a break in the middle from
5.30-7.30am NZ time. Most shows will perform twice (some three times)
during the festival, to give people in different time zones a chance to
see everything.

To get a taste of what's to come, click here to view the preview trailer
<http://vimeo.com/15442973>.

Please click here to view the full schedule
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=1425>. Note that it is subject to
minor changes and will be updated if/when anything changes. There will
be live links to the stages from the schedule on the day of the
festival, or you can go to the 101010 Foyer and from there to each
show’s stage. There are also "real life" access nodes
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=769> in 11 locations from Auckland
to Vietnam!

Please distribute this to your networks. We looking forward to seeing
you there,

helen, vicki & dan : )

ps - you can also follow UpStageFestival on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/UpStageFestival> and "like" the UpStage Facebook
page <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119143082446>.

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz