[spectre] Jose Drummond invited you to Dropbox

Andreas Broeckmann ab at dortmunder-u.de
Wed Oct 6 13:08:38 CEST 2010

dear julio,

thx for the justified note. this kind of spam
from subscribed addresses cannot easily be
prevented. we prefer to keep the list open for
subscribers...

for now, jose drummond's account has been
switched to "moderation". there must be a
misunderstanding on his part about the nature of
the list.

regards,
-a