[spectre] CALL to participate at Unleashed

TINT info at tintarts.org
Fri Apr 29 18:08:43 CEST 2011

<http://tintarts.org>We <http://tintarts.org>would like to invite
artists, researchers, geeks, and such like to take part in a weekend of
collaborative co-exploration of long known or newly to be discovered
aspects of media art. Unleashed will take over Apiary Studios
<http://apiarystudios.org/>in East London and create the opportunity to
host or participate on a artistic research projects. In the spirit of
D.I.Y, free, and local community we want to help to kick start new or
refine existing projects, meet other interested parties, and engage in
valuable exchange of knowledge, critique, and experiences.

We are looking for people who are interested to propose and host a
project at this event. All projects should use some sort of technology,
be situated in the field of media art, and focus on an open and
inclusive approach. We are especially interested in projects that either
conceive new tools for making art or make use of existing open
source/open technology solutions (such as openFrameworks, Arduino,
Processing, PD) to create new pieces or performances. Whilst allowing
people to access its underlying technology but also engage in a critical
reflection on its political, sociological, or art historical contexts.

Each project host can specify his/her own timeline and use of the space
for that weekend as well as expected outcome.

We are happy to receive your short proposal (250 words with a suggested
time line), no matter how obscure it might be, by the 22nd of May to
info at tintarts.org <mailto:info at tintarts.org>.

Location: Apiary Studios <http://www.apiarystudios.org>, 458 Hackney
Road, E2 9EG London

Date of the event: 25.06 and 26.06 2011, 10.00-19.00