[spectre] // The State of Art //

Simon Biggs simon at littlepig.org.uk
Sat Aug 6 18:30:47 CEST 2011

Jean has hit the nail on the head with that one. I think he could go further and propose that the art market abolishes art, at least within the domain that is the art world, which now equates to the art market.

best

Simon

Simon Biggs | simon at littlepig.org.uk | www.littlepig.org.uk

s.biggs at ed.ac.uk | Edinburgh College of Art | University of Edinburgh