[spectre] // The State of Art //

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Sat Aug 6 19:34:40 CEST 2011

Don't confuse Baudrillard attitude with Jean Clair attitude about the
conspiracy;-)

the conspiracy of art was a pleasant suggestion @ Baudrillard like the
art as object conspiring itself as subject --following his implicit
idea that all the fate of the subject was transfered now in the object
(his criticism of Philosophy), it was not a claim nor a regret but a
radical performance on this strategy.

All the contrary @ Jean Clair as academician and former director of
the museum of modern art in Paris, it was not a performance but a real
claim (really former rightism)

http://dvanw.blogspot.com/2009/03/132-complot-de-lart.html