[spectre] // The State of Art //

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 8 13:36:52 CEST 2011

I thought Art & Finance whether state or corporate driven is already
for ages extreme antisocial for its producers i.e. artists, its
mediators i.e. Art Dealers and the whole bunch of virtual capital
accumulators, distracting labour & products from the mass of non
capital owners to the benefit of the ruling elites worldwide

2 Million Dollars for a Neo Rauch painting

4 Million for a badly done Picasso

1 Million for a outdated Lucian Freud

€500,00 - €1500,00 for a digital work of art by me!

Place your bids!

See:

nictoglobe.com/new/agam

Sharing a community place with other artists on a low budget?

See:

nictoglobe.com/residency

Buy a Lucky Drawing ?

See: