[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

Andreas Broeckmann ab at dortmunder-u.de
Mon Feb 28 16:05:58 CET 2011

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:49:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: heath bunting <heath at irational.org>
To: Andreas Broeckmann <ab at dortmunder-u.de>
Cc: spectre at mikrolisten.de
Subject: Re: [spectre] any news on the revolutions?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Andreas Broeckmann wrote:

>we were wondering whether you have any news, or good sources, of
>what is going on in tunisia, egypt, algeria, libya, ..., especially
>but not only in the field of the contemporary art and culture
>scenes. (it would also be good to know whether there are things that
>can be done, ways that people in europe and elsewhere can help (the
>spectre list has, after all, over 1722 at the moment).

bigger problems are coming to europe and united states (which is
guess is the centre for this list)

we will be experiencing a far more dramatic collapse than the current
people's revolutions

europe and the united states have all been living on bonus culture

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-analysis-global-insurrection-against-neo-liberal-economic-domination-and-coming-a

perhaps we should be asking what north africa and the middle east can do for us