[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 28 16:53:44 CET 2011

Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an April 29, 1938 message to Congress, warned
that the growth of private power could lead to fascism:

    The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the
people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it
becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its
essence, is fascism—ownership of government by an individual, by a
group, or by any other controlling private power ...

The Growing Concentration of Economic Power. Statistics of the Bureau of
Internal Revenue reveal the following amazing figures for 1935: "Ownership
of corporate assets: Of all corporations reporting from every part of the
Nation, one-tenth of 1 percent of them owned 52 percent of the assets of
all of them."

It only got worse!!!

see italy(berlusconi, who owns the media)

see us (GM, Lockhead,GE, etc etc, who owns transpotatios and electrity)

see germany (Siemens, AEG Bayern, pharmaceuticals)

also take note of the fact that coming april it will be illegal to sell
herbs grown in own gardens in public, according the new legislations led
by the influential Pharma Industries

Healt is a corporate owned asset instead of an individual right!!!!

"Fight the fascist corporate western democracies!"

AA--
w: http://nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl
w: http://nictoglobe.com/new/agam