[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

Andreas Broeckmann ab at dortmunder-u.de
Mon Feb 28 17:08:04 CET 2011

folks,

this apocalyptic navel-gazing is all very well; the question was
whether anybody has news about what is going on around cultural
initiatives in tunisia, egypt, etc.

like this:

http://universes-in-universe.org/eng/art

or this:

http://universes-in-universe.org/eng/nafas/articles/2011/tunisia_cultural_revolution

and then maybe even a good place to go for those people who want to
worry about "bigger problems ... coming to europe and united states".

regards,
-a