[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 28 20:46:20 CET 2011

The experience of a new, hardly liberated, bunch of scattered
artificial former arab nations in helping overthrowing the coming
crackdown of European democracies by the allied forces of corporate
capital is IMHO marginal at least

Putting false hopes towards the false group of people is extremely
excagerating the factual difficulties we are facing

"Politics is the Architecture of Death"

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl