[spectre] Pixelache 2011 pre-festival workshop registration is now open

Juha Huuskonen juhuu at juhuu.nu
Mon Jan 10 09:30:21 CET 2011

PIXELACHE 2011 PRE-FESTIVAL WORKSHOPS

The registration for Pixelache 2011 pre-festival workshops
is now open, the deadline is Wednesday 19 January!

You can sign up for these workshops:
* Bioelectronix for Artists workshop by Andy Gracie & Marc
Dusseiller / Hackteria (organised in collaboration with Finnish Bio
Art Society)
* M.A.R.I.N. workshop: Environmental Sensors and Sensor Networks in
Media Art (organised in collaboration with M.A.R.I.N project)
* Mapping in Progress, a think-tank on current mapping projects
(related to 'map me if you will' programme devised by Susanne Jaschko)

More information at www.pixelache.ac