[spectre] Serendipitor @ transmediale.11, New Version, New Website

stephen kovats kovats at transmediale.de
Thu Jan 27 07:06:51 CET 2011

(Forwarded by Stephen Kovats - On 27.01.2011, at 02:15, Mark Shepard wrote:)

Hi there,

There's been a lot going on over the past weeks and months behind the
scenes, and I'll try to be as brief as possible in this update...

+ Serendipitor @ transmediale.11
I'll be in Berlin next week for transmediale.11, where Serendipitor has
been nominated for the 2011 transmediale Award -
http://www.transmediale.de/transmediale-award-nominees-2011. The
project will be exhibited at the Haus der Kulturen der Welt from
February 1 - 6. On Thursday, February 3 and Saturday, February 5 at
4pm I will be conducting group walks with the app. Drop me a note if
you will be there and want to connect!

+ New Version
A new version of the software has been released. This version adds an
"I'm done" button that enables you to share the directions you
received together with a map of your route and any photos you took
along the way - even without reaching the final destination. It also
addresses a bug that produced crashes on iOS 3.1.3. Update now!

+ New Website
http://serendipitor.net now features a selection of routes people have
shared using the app. View maps, directions and photos from New York,
New York; Arhus, Denmark; Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Valencia, Spain;
Trieste, Italy and more. Contribute your own routes to the site using
the new version of the app!

Best regards,
Mark

-+-

Serendipitor
http://serendipitor.net
find something by looking for something else

Serendipitor is one component of the Sentient City Survival Kit -
http://survival.sentientcity.net - a project of Creative Capital
-+-

greetings, and apologies if you have already received this note via other channels,

stephen

artistic director
transmediale.11 |  1 - 6 feb 2011
RESPONSE : ABILITY
festival for art and digital culture berlin - #tm11

Festival Passes and Tickets
http://www.transmediale.de/info/tickets

Marshall McLuhan 'COUNTERBLAST' 1954
limited transmediale special edition!
publications at transmediale.de

Open Web Award - Vote and comment on your favourite work:
https://www.drumbeat.org/open-web-award-finalists-voting

transmediale festival archive 1997 - 2009 BETA online!
http://archive.transmediale.de/

Celebrate Marshall McLuhan's 100th in 2011!
http://www.transmediale.de/en/beyond/McLuhan-2011

klosterstr. 68 - 10179 berlin - germany
fon +49 30 24749 761 fax +49 30 24749 763
http://www.transmediale.de
http://twitter.com/transmediale
http://www.facebook.com/transmediale

kulturprojekte berlin gmbh
aufsichtsratsvorsitzender volker heller
geschäftsführer moritz van dülmen
amtsgericht berlin charlottenburg, HRB 41312 B