[spectre] RESIDENCY and EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY in Hungary for December and 2012!

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 11:34:15 CEST 2011

Please list our announcement.  Thank you very much.

Call for artists:  International Artist Residencies, Budapest, Hungary 2011

Session 5: Tuesday, December 26, 2011 - Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Deadline: (must be received) by September 6. 2011

Applications via email only.  Application fee: $35
Work samples: 5-10 jpeg images, under 1 MB each.  For film/video, please email
clearly labelled youtube/site links.  Please do not refer us to a general
website link or send an incomplete application.
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id69.html

The Hungarian Multicultural Center, Inc.®  (HMC), 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization, invites interested visual artists, writers, performers  to submit
application for its residency program in Budapest, Hungary.

The residencies offer participants to interact with other artists representing a
variety of cultures and backgrounds.

We encourage the applicants to apply for a grant or scholarship.

For questions, application form please write to Beata Szechy
bszechy at yahoo.com
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com

 Beata Szechy
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com