[spectre] TRANSFERA/MADATAC ACTIVITIES

info at transfera.es info at transfera.es
Wed Jul 27 16:15:14 CEST 2011

Dear friends,

It pleases us to report that inside the framework of activities and
collaborations of Transfera/MADATAC, we have opened an stable presence
at Radio 3 experimental music&art program Atmosfera
(http://blog.rtve.es/atmosfera/)with videoart works of Albert Merino,
Jeremy Newman, Craig Mulholland and Garbi KW.

This week we present NILAND 2_ MARIUS LENEWEIT AND ROCÍO RODRIGUEZ

Dispersed the news in your social networks about Atmosfera and
Transfera,a cable TV program dedicated to Video Art in all it's forms
that continues broadcasting regularly from Madrid on Canal Autor (Orange
and Euskaltel): http://www.transfera.es/programas.html

Remember that until September 5th 2011 is still open the term for the
reception of works for Transfera program and for the 3rd Edition of
MADATAC Contemporary Experimental New Media Arts Mostra
(www.madatac.es),that will take place in Madrid from the 12th to 18th
December 2011.

Download the bases at www.transfera.es or ask them to info at transfera.es

Warm regards,