[spectre] mim stipend berlin 2013

Daxl_Fuelepp mediainmotion at online.de
Sat Jul 16 16:41:14 CEST 2011

on the occasion of entry and accession of the Republik of Croatia to the EU on 1 July 2013,
mediainmotion berlin/zagreb will offer a stipend in berlin 1st of July - 31 ´st of July
with free appartment, working space in berlin-mitte (wedding), production facilities plus contacts into the berlin art scene.
this stipend will be offered every year for a croatian artist of any age and gender.

regulations:
the first limitation is a body of work in a media related art field.
our understanding of this relation is quite open and expansive.
the second limitation: "quality matters"

deadline for summer stipend 2013 is 2nd of january 2012.

we appreciate to be surprised and challenged.

with our best ahoi

dafü®
m e d i a    i n     m o t i o n          berlin/zagreb

info at mediainmotion.de

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiko_Daxl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingeborg_Fuelepp

mediainmotion.de, mediascape.info and strictly-berlin.de are part of the collaborative project X-OP.eu : eXchange of art Operators and Producers.
This project is partly funded by the European Commission, DG Education and Culture, Culture Programme 2007 - 2013

Watch movies
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/mim

Watch documentations
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/mimdoc

Visit our Web-Sites

media in motion berlin:
http://www.mediainmotion.de

Media-Scape - Zagreb / Novigrad (Cittánova):
http://www.mediascape.info

Strictly Berlin:
http://www.strictly-berlin.de

X-OP
http://www.x-op.eu

G O R T !   K L A A T U   B A R A D A   N I K T O

Daxl_Fuelepp
mediainmotion at online.de