[spectre] The 11:11:11 UpStage Festival needs your support!

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Jun 2 14:03:26 CEST 2011

The 11:11:11 UpStage Festival needs your support!

// /please forward widely - appologies for x-posting ///

UpStage is a web-based platform for live, collaborative performance,
presenting an annual international festival of cyerformance by artists
from around the world. The platform is free and open source, and it's
free for you to attend the festival - online, wherever you are. UpStage
is currently unfunded, with everything done by dedicated volunteers.

We are now working towards the 11:11:11 UpStage Festival, and we warmly
invite you to contribute to our donations campaign. This is to enable us
to provide appropriate technical, artistic and organisational support to
the wonderful artists whose work has been selected for the festival (for