[spectre] Dear Frontier from NZ coming to Venice Biennale

Hana Miller hana.r.miller at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:59:27 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We are Dear Frontier (formerly known as Jacob Perkins & The Nobody) a folk
rock soul duo from New Zealand and will be in Venice from July 2-6,
wondering if anyone knows of any opportunities to play a show, whether it is
to be experienced live, broadcast invisibly, on the internet, via holograms,
whatever? And wherever, in a shed, a garden, on a boat. We are keen to
participate in whatever is going on while we are there. We are especially
interested in the crossroads between art and activism, on the frontiers of
science, technology and the environment, writing songs that are visual and
making films that are lyrical.

Here are links to two short stop motion music videos we have made ourselves:
Last Transmission <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fopvkulDhGk> and Off the
Tongues <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRc8MVTEtSA>.

Here <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Gxvc6JiFE&feature=related> is a link
to a short introductory video to Dear Frontier.

Hope to hear from you!

Best,
Hana + Jacob