[spectre] New Media Art Organisations in Netherlands lose funding

Darko Fritz fritz.d at chello.nl
Wed Jun 15 21:12:09 CEST 2011

Rijksakademie from Amsterdam is rare and exemplary institution that
don't distinguish between contemporary art and (new) media art, in a
positive manner.

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.change.org/petitions/support-the-rijsakademie-secure-the-art-of-the-future?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email