[spectre] "Tales form space" OUT NOW!

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:22:51 CEST 2011

Dear friends,

I'm glad to share with you my latest artwork: "Tales from space", a
generative video-installation based on the theory of the quantum
mechanics.

"Tales from Space" develops in a hollow space or under a dome. The
viewer is surrounded by the projections and listens to short sentences
about the concept of multidimensional-space. The words, generating a
barrage of random points, blacks holes, micro-flash-dimensions and
macro forms of light that intersect each other; envelope themselves,
double back, widen and shrink, depending on the spectrum modulation of
the sound narrative that is based on the concept of quantum mechanics.

Demo video extract: http://www.chiarapassa.it/videoenglish.html
Images: http://www.chiarapassa.it/talesfromspaceimages.html

Best regards, Chiara

--