[spectre] cfp - Evental Aesthetics

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Tue Jun 28 10:56:27 CEST 2011

Evental Aesthetics is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to interdisciplinary theoretical perspectives on art and aesthetics.

We are pleased to announce our first call for authors, in preparation for an inaugural issue dedicated to Hegelian Topics in Aesthetics.

Our deadline for abstracts is August 1.  For more information including submission guidelines, please visit:

http://eventalaesthetics.net/inaugural-issue/

With any questions not covered on the site, you may write to eventalaesthetics at gmail.com.

Thank you and best wishes,
Mandy-Suzanne Wong
Editor-in-Chief, Evental Aesthetics

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ February to August 2011
mailto:paul at paul-brown.com == http://www.paul-brown.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====