[spectre] Summer of Space

Franck Ancel ancelfranck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:48:17 CEST 2011

Dear Spectres,

The 14th July 2010, I launched the appeal of the LEF (Liberty, Equality,
Fraternity) to try to raise funds, for publish a book of 222 pages in
French and English, with all of my texts, press releases and other
conferences since 11th September 2001. This invitation was sent to 5000
contacts on Facebook and via 2000 by emails. I have not yet reached the
necessary budget, but I invite you to visit, to read or to test these
free events since one year.

- On July 14, 2011, I will be in Avignon, for the final launch of the
project "Space140" in tribute to the Jasmin Revolution. (1)

- The 23th June 2011, I gave a lecture as part of the Prague Quadrennial
"From Scenography to Zerography". (2)

- On the 17th December 2010, I published the first digital book of art
with 100 collaborations "Du LIVRE de Mallarmé au livre mal armé". (3)

- After Fukushima, I have created an application on iPhone "Deserto
Rosso" during the fair Art Basel and Venice Biennale. (4)

- And, I propose an exhibition "Fly me to the M00N", between black box
and white cube, with artists at 360° in a gallery until the 16th July,
2011, in Paris. (5)

Yet this year, I still have not found work, in few months, after 25
years, I create and am writing under these conditions, where it happened
to me in recent months, not have to eat.

Also, I seriously wonder what to do for the next 25 years when the
slander and theft of ideas seem to be the logical culture in France.

In the meantime, if you do not want to receive my information, or if you
want to contact me, support me by paypal: ancelfranck at gmail.com

Space & Love
Franck Ancel

PS: With thanks to those who have given some anonymous voices for the
project "Space140".

(1) http://www.remu.fr/space140/accueil
(2) http://tumblr.com/xbg352tfr4
(3)