[spectre] Nictoglobe Online Magazine Issue #4 Fall 2011

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 7 17:04:18 CET 2011

With a.o.

Jean Luc Godard in the 3rd Athens bienna, Monodrome, review by our Greek correspondent Arelis Eleftherios:

http://nictoglobe.com/reviews

Poetry by A. Andreas:

http://nictoglobe.com/poetry

Update of Burgerwaanzin.nl, an experimental non interactive artwork by AA. This artwork depends on the willingness of the audience to participate in a non-intuitive browser experience, Be warned: you will be disappointed when relying on what you have learned from user-interaction!

http://burgerwaanzin.nl

and upcoming: Frederik de Wilde's contribution to the much misunderstood and undervalued series Reclaim the Mind, part of our ongoing Friction Research Series now in its fourth iteration:

http://nictoglobe.com/frictionresearch

The ongoing project Semantic Disturbances, to be featured during the Electronic Poetry Conference in Amsterdam 9 & 10 December 2011. Live presentation at Stichting Perdu, Amsterdam 10 December

http://nictoglobe.com/new/notities/text.list.html

Andreas Maria Jacobs - Editor/publisher

Nictoglobe Online Magzine online since 1986!

http://nictoglobe.com

Sent from my eXtended BodY