[spectre] datscha Radio / Berlin Rathenow / Open Call

Juan Matias Schüttenberg matschutt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:52:41 CEST 2012

nice to know from you diana, and connecting to gardening.
what is this about a publication within the project??

we are working with the team from Collaboradio together, i got a show
called Gliese 581, (next programm 14th august 23:59hs)+
and we are looking to transmit next programm from a Bar or an open location
to stream it to the Fm Live
i got for now 2 guest from Courious
Egg<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t2hmFZDyBQ>to join a live
performance. (with sounds from the nature)

Do you like the idea??
do you think would be posible to set up a stream there in that date/time??

best
M.
**
*http://matschutt.blogspot.com/*
Juan Matias Schüttenberg
0049 0176 39331140

2012/8/2 { brad brace } <bbrace at eskimo.com>

> Unfortunately it requires a newer computer with flash-player
> :(( would have liked to add it as a simple stream to my Net
> Radio... (even the website hangs-up my machine ;)
>

> /:b
>
> new rips: np (usually only the google-bot is listening)
>
> NOW PLAYING:
> ~~~ ~~~~~~~
>
> remarkably harmonious grog ballads (live Fijian village kava songs)
> interspersed
> with recorded Christian/pop plus staid, unaccompanied Methodist hymns and
> feverish
> ANC (All Nations) open-air church services with petrol-generator-amplified
> keyboard
> on Waya Island, Fiji plus a thunderous stay in the Lautoka 'mainland'
> Seabreeze
> Motel 2011/12 -- all mono recordings; the latter using a splitter between
> bathroom/courtyard window mics and a tiny $7 radio broadcast
>
> http://69.64.229.114:8000
>
> estranged recordings from behind a Scentimental rose bush at Portland
> International Rose Test Gardens, Oregon, USA, July 4, 2011. Hoards of
> nattering, socially-engineered, endangered middle-class visitors take
> photos of each other, and smell the genetically-designed roses. One, two,
> three. A reggae band performs a sound-check in the background. Scentimental
> was also a Mel Blanc cartoon featuring Pepe LePew and Penelope Pussycat.
> "Vive l'amour! We die together." [also at archive.org/bbrace]
>
> over 80 days' [suspended during the tsunami: the two main actors appeared
> in
> split-screen and encouraged the people to persevere] -- episodes of a
> Japanese TV
> soap-opera -- to accompany the show's opening/integrated theme music, with
> soaring/plaintive violins; each day there's a wonderful new montage of
> Okinawans
> enacting this typical illustrative dance -- it's a great 15-minute
> production that's
> very popular and repeats a few times daily, but maybe only on the southern
> islands...
>
> five-hour recordings of/on the polar bear express train to moosonee,
> ontario:  gateway to the canadian arctic
>
> recent compilations of grenadines (west indies) radio programming (parang
> season!)
>
> latest release: LBOSPI recordings field-compilations from Lake Brule, Oil
> Springs and Peele Island
>
> over 13 hours of fresh mp3 rips of long reticent monoaural, radio-drifts¥,
> soup kitchens, police sirens, and forgotten film-soundtracks
>

> ---    bbs: brad brace sound                               ---
> ---    http://69.64.229.114:8000                           ---
> ---    http://bbrace.net/undisclosed.html                  ---
>

> ¥ strangely compelling recordings from car radio while travelling under
> high-frequency transmission lines in central california

> [...]

*
*