[spectre] "THAT IS A PRIVATE CLUB" URBANIA CANADIAN MEDIA

casseurs2hype spamrobotmultidentity at noos.fr
Mon Aug 27 08:50:27 CEST 2012

Only in french sorry (en même temps on emmerde la dictature de mac do)

"THAT IS A PRIVATE CLUB"
critical report on "The Night" and "The Hype" at PARIS
in URBANIA SPECIAL PARISIANS - CANADA

http://thth.free.fr/CR2VARD/press/urbania
<http://thth.free.fr/CR2VARD/press/urbania/>

<< REWIND / 6 years after our work <http://casseurs.blogspot.fr/>.

The Adbusters (another canadian media...) wrote :

"Hipster: The Dead End of Western Civilization,We've reached a point in
our civilization where counterculture has mutated into a self-obsessed
aesthetic vacuum. So while hipsterdom is the end product of all prior
countercultures, it's been stripped of its subversion and originality."

read in english_
http://www.adbusters.org/magazine/79/hipster.html

thank you for attention.

SDH networks