[spectre] Art and science in Berlin _ Opening next week

Lucía A. A. lu_ay_as at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 29 17:20:09 CEST 2012

After a year of research and hard work around the world, we would like to invite you to the opening of the exhibition CARVED AIR at the Ernst Schering Foundation in Berlin, where we will present the latest works of the artist Yunchul Kim, created in cooperation with “Fluid Skies,” a working group consisting of Kim, the astrophysicist Jaime Forero and the art & astronomy historian Lucia Ayala.

CARVED AIR
Opening: Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 7 p.m.
Venue: Ernst Schering Foundation | Unter den Linden 32-34 | 10117 Berlin

Exhibition Dates: September 7 to December 1, 2012
Monday through Saturday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Free admission.

More information on the exhibition is available at
http://www.scheringstiftung.de/en/project-space/news/2645-yunchul-kim-carved-air.html

More information on “Fluid Skies” and the events related to the exhibition is available at
http://www.fluid-skies.net/fluid-cosmologies/fc-i-berlin/

We look forward to seeing you all at the opening.
Lucia Ayala & the Fluid Skies team

The exhibition CARVED AIR is supported by UCIRA, the Arts Council Korea, the Leibniz Institute for Astrophysics in Potsdam, the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities, and the Korea Culture Center in Berlin.