[spectre] Join the Facebook Doomsday Campaign

Geert Lovink geert at desk.nl
Wed Dec 19 16:53:44 CET 2012

21/22/23 december 2012 – FACEBOOK Doomsday Campaign – The End of
Facebook – Join Us!

It’s not the END of the world, it’s END the of the world as we know
it..and in this world…Facebook has become way too time and energy
draining
for many of us, causing distraction, disconnection and distress in its
anti-privacy / exploitation scheme.

The TIME has come to put FACEBOOK to an END! #Facebookdoomsday

If we want to change the world for the better..we need to ACT
ourselves. A
major transformation is upon us..and WE can only make this happen. Join
FACEBOOK DOOMSDAY now! Let’s give ‘em a sign on 21/22/23 december!

Step 1: Download and back up any photos or other information you want to
save before deleting your account.
Step 2: Permanently delete your Facebook profile
Step 3: Click the Dislike Facebook button here (the number of dislikes
will be significant after 23 december)
Step 4 (optional): Share your reasons for quiting Facebook (see right
side
bar)
Step 5 (optional) Consider decentralized/distributed social media
alternatives

Enjoy your Facebook-less life!

http://quitfacebook.info/?p=467