[spectre] RealTime art magazine - media art digest

snagglepussy gailpriestess at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:21:08 CET 2012

Greetings Deep Europe,

Here's a sampling of some recent  local and international media arts content in the Australian contemporary art magazine RealTime.

Media Artist Jim Campbell at the Perth International Arts Festival
interview by Keith Gallasch
http://bit.ly/UI9nhf

Multimedia artist Laurie Anderson at the Adelaide Festival
interview by Gail Priest
http://bit.ly/SUCrVs

Speak to Me, Experimenta's 5th International Biennial of Media Art
review by Darren Tofts
http://bit.ly/SUCvEE

Return of the videogame outsiders:  innovation & the Australian videogame industry
report by Paul Callaghan
http://bit.ly/Zmsh57

Game Masters at Australian Centre for the Moving Image
report by Ricardo Peach
http://bit.ly/QiYqmJ

Arts Education: the challenges of media arts
report by Melinda Rackham
http://bit.ly/RrVCJl

Cyberdada retrospecitve (Troy Innocent, Dale Nason)
review Urszula Dawkins
http://bit.ly/MT7f8t

Time Machine at Serial Space, a festival of DIY media destruction
review by Dan MacKinlay
http://bit.ly/W9EMwy

RealTime is Australia's critical guide to local and international contemporary arts. Our focus is on innovation in performance (live art, experimental theatre, dance, music, sound), photomedia, film, video, interactive media and hybrid arts.

If you'd like to receive fortnightly updates join our email list
http://www.realtimearts.net/joinemail

regards
Gail

Gail Priest
RealTime Associate Editor - Online Producer
gail at realtimearts.net

http://www.realtimearts.net