[spectre] Open Call for newsletter

julia firstnamejulia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:53:40 CEST 2012

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

team titanic shows emerging artists. 12 months. 12 issues.
On July 27th team titanic will host a group exhibition dealing with the
subject UNTERGANG
(engl.: decay, ruin, decline, downfall, doom, demise, destruction, sinking)

[Ʊntɐɡaŋ]
| destruction by mutation | decline by nuclear war | doom by Heidi Klum |
| ruin by natural disaster | doom through iceberg lettuce | ruin by world
bankruptcy |
| doom by amok | fall through fun | nemesis by long beards | sinking by
ecstasy |
| decay by spa | destruction by mad cow desease | demise by world hunger |
| destruction by spam | doom through cosmic surprise |

doom as a new beginning

For the opening of the first show we invite artists, scientists and
prophets to
contribute artwork, concepts and ideas. Works on Untergang can be submitted
in any media, aggregate state or file format.

Deadline: 22/07/2012
<sos at teamtitanic.com>Online submission here <sosteamtitanic at gmail.com>
Questions: S.0.S. <sosteamtitanic at gmail.com>

Doomsday
When: Friday, 27/07/2012
Where: titanic team (map <http://goo.gl/maps/uWDQ>)
Flughafenstraße 50, 12053 Berlin
*
I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one
will be thrown down. [...]
Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. All these are the
beginning of birth pains*
Jesus of Nazareth

facebook.com/teamtitanic
subscribe to newsletter <http://eepurl.com/nl3O5>