[spectre] KERNEL Festival /012 - The Program

Nuno Serrão | urbanistas nunoserrao at urbanistasdigitais.pt
Wed Jun 20 14:16:34 CEST 2012

If you around Monza or Milan at the end of the month, be sure to check out Kernel Festival (Monza’s Digital Arts Festival) ( <http://www.kernelfestival.com> www.kernelfestival.com).

I’ll be there with my Project Paperclip exhibit ( <http://www.discloseprojectpaperclip.com> www.discloseprojectpaperclip.com) a photography exhibit that uses augmented reality by processing live reactive soundscapes (gathers information from the mic, location, movement, etc) trough your iPhone (you can test it online with 3 photos).

I’ll be debuting a new photograph and a new soundscape specially for Italy.

A link of their official newsletter with all the artists:  <http://www.kernelfestival.net/communication/news/newsletter-08-eng.htm> http://www.kernelfestival.net/communication/news/newsletter-08-eng.htm

Hope to see you there,
Nuno