[spectre] Big Problem

francesco cavaliere nathia.scatola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:49:31 CET 2012

Hi

 I really hope this gets to you in time, I was involved in a robbery during
my
 trip to Barcelona, Spain. I was mugged,all my belongings including mobile
 phone and credit card were all stolen.I asked my bank to cancel my cards
and
 place hold on my account to avoid unauthorized access. I need your help
 flying back home.

 Am cash strapped at the moment. I've made contact with my bank but the best
 they could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 3-5
 working days to arrive here. I need you to lend me some money to sort my
self
 out of this predicament, i will pay back once i make it out of Spain.

 Western union  is the fastest option to wire funds to me. Let me
 know if you need my details(Full names/location) to effect a transfer. You
can
 reach me via email or hotel's desk phone, +34 96 331 10 751
Francesco Cavaliere