[spectre] Q, a queer new media mailing list

micha cárdenas mmcarden at usc.edu
Thu Mar 22 05:03:20 CET 2012

Hello all,

Q is a list for queer media art, theory, praxis, discussion, started by
myself and Zach Blas. Anyone who is interested is welcome. We have grand
hopes for future events and publications relating to the list, which we
will begin discussing more formally in May. Zach and I see a need for more
space for discussing queer new media and queer media art, which we identify
as an emerging art/political/theory movement.

The subscription url is:

You are invited to join the discussion and pass it on!

Thank you,

  micha

--
micha cárdenas
PhD Student, Media Arts and Practice, University of Southern California

MFA, Visual Arts, University of California, San Diego

Author, The Transreal: Political Aesthetics of Crossing Realities,
http://amzn.to/x8iJcY

blog: http://transreal.org