[spectre] Xth Sense Biophysical Music talk and performance, SARC Belfast

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Mar 23 11:46:28 CET 2012

Dear all,

I'm glad to forward the information concerning the brilliant Sonorities
Festival, at SARC, Sonic Arts Research Center, Belfast.
I've been invited to speak about my model of biophysical music [1] in the
plenary panel discussion and perform the piece Music for Flesh II [2].
Make sure to check the complete program on-line [3], below few info.
Most events are free.

March 24
16.00 - 18.00
Plenary Session - Body and Music

with Atau Tanaka, Ben Knapp, Miguel Ortiz Perez, Marco Donnarumma,
moderated by Simon Waters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 25
1.10 pm
Performances for Biosystems

Miguel Ortiz - Dentro
Marco Donnarumma - Music for Flesh II
Conor Barry - BeatBack
Samson Young - I am thinking in a room

Hope to see some of you there,
best wishes,

[1] http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/xth-sense/
[2] http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/music-for-flesh-ii/
[3] http://www.qub.ac.uk/sonorities/

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.