[spectre] Flavio Doricchi at the Widget Art Gallery - May 10 th. 'til June 10 th.

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:54:01 CEST 2012

Dear friends,

I'm glad to share with you the Flavio Doricchi's site-specific
photo-exhibition at the WAG - Widget Art Gallery, for IPhone, IPod and
IPad. May 10 th. 'til June 10 th. 2012.

Best Regards, Chiara

About the exhibition:

A drop! Going down, rippling, exploding, walking away… but inevitably come back!
Flavio works in Rome as photographer and engineer.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/flyng2002/

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into
your pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad.
Every month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital
art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the
Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collection museum because conserves
all the past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod
touch, just copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in
Safari and choose: “add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on
your IPhone. Do the same for IPad but paste this other URL:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/, or download the widget
version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html . Past exhibitions
at:http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/