[spectre] Fwd: HEIKO DAXL 21.09.1957 - 21.05.2012

Honor Harger honor at lighthouse.org.uk
Tue May 29 13:55:12 CEST 2012

Andreas, all,

I am so terribly sorry to hear of Heiko's passing.  He was an artist
I greatly respected, a wonderful person, and such an important figure
in our field.
He will be deeply missed.

Ingeborg, what a tragic and terrible loss for you and your family.  I
send you my warmest wishes at what must be a terrible time for you.

Much love,

Honor