[spectre] Podcasts/interviews featuring experimental musicians and sound artists

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:32:06 CET 2012

We dig up some interviews related to experimental music and sound art from
our archive:

SON[I]A #155. Arthur Sauer, co-fundador de Game of Life, l'únic sistema
mòbil de Wave Field Synthesis del món, parla de so immersiu, música
electrònica espacial, i d'altres aplicacions de la Wave Field Synthesis.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/wave_field_synthesis/capsula

SON[I]A #139. Interview with the american composer Ari Benjamin Meyers
about "1395 Days without Red" and some aspects of his work in general.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_ari_benjamin_meyers/capsula

SON[I]A #134. Interview with Ulf Langheinrich on aesthetics and perception
of flow, both in his audiovisual work and during his experience in Ghana,
where he has lived for some years.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/ulf_langheinrich/capsula

SON[I]A #132. Interview with Theo Burt on perceptual processes, visual
music and intermedia art.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/theo_burt/capsula

SON[I]A #135. Sound artists and curators Mark Fell and Joe Gilmore talk
about minimalism, complexity, abstraction and the processes and concepts
behind their audiovisual works.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/mark_fell_joe_gilmore/capsula

SON[I]A #115. Interview with Pierre Bastien
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia115_pierre_bastien/capsula

SON[I]A #111. Interview with Vicki Bennett, plunderphonic genius behind
People Like Us.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/people_like_us/capsula

SON[I]A #99. John Oswald, one of the leading exponents of sound
appropriationism, talks about his work.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia99_john_oswald/capsula

SON[I]A #90. Interview with Margaret Leng Tan, long time collaborator of
John Cage.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_margaret_leng_tan/capsula

SON[I]A #88. Interview with the experimental guitarist Jochen Arbeit.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/jochen_arbeit/capsula

SON[I]A #85. Interview with David Grubbs, an essential guitarist and
composer in the field of contemporary avant-garde rock.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/david_grubbs/capsula

SON[I]A #67. Interview with Alex Waterman, musician, composer, writer and
curator of the exhibition Agapé.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/alex_waterman/capsula

*Follow us at http://twitter.com/Radio_Web_MACBA*