[spectre] Digicult Support Campaign 2012

Redazione Digicult redazione at digicult.it
Mon Oct 15 16:58:44 CEST 2012

Sorry for any crosspostings

*

DIGICULT SUPPORT CAMPAIGN 2012

5,000 EURO GOAL

Donate with PayPal or Credit Card payment systems:
http://www.digicult.it/general/support-digicult/

Watch & Share the promo video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9xtVWoDmU

Supporta la campagna in Italiano:
http://www.digicult.it/it/general/support-digicult/

*Make a Donation
*
Since 2005, Digicult has been a cultural platform that examines the impact
of digital technologies and sciences on art, design, culture and
contemporary society.
As many who have known us in the past years, Digicult is an ambitious
project, offering a complete and dynamic critical, informational and
communication online service, and requiring a daily and constant
commitment. Without any help from institutions or private investors,
Digicult is in constant need of support from the members of its community,
its readership and its fans.

We need a concrete help that will assist us in facing administration
expenses and the daily labour required to take care of our future, our
successive steps, the projects to come. Our aim is to offer to you an
increasingly exciting platform and an instrument of analysis and research
progressively more effective and up-to-date.

Make a contribution to help us reach our 5,000 Euro goal, which is
essential to cover all the expenses we have had to develop the new platform
and services, and to support also our operation over the next year!

That means if 500 people give 10,00 Euro in the next weeks we can do it –
If you've been holding back, we need you to give now (using Paypal or
Credit Card payments)!

*What is the Campaign for
*
Nowadays, Digicult is based on the active participation of over 50
professionals that represent an national and international wide Network of
journalists, critics, curators, artists, theorists, and professionals.
Digicult is a Cultural Association in the field of contemporary creativity
and cultural avant-gardes, dedicated to the research at the crossroad
between technologies, sciences and tactical use of media.

Digicult has just initiated the development of a new sustainable economy
based on web 2.0 and networking strategies, operating independently and
autonomously from any form of institutional or private support. To reach
this target, in the last 6 months we have developed a brand new online
platform, for a deeper online navigation experience within all our
contents. More than 2000 articles produced in recent years by Digicult, are
collected in its archive section and ex former Digimag part of the website (
http://www.digicult.it/media/digimag-e-magazine/): interviews to the
protagonists of the arts scene, reports from the most significant events
and critical and theoretical in-depth articles related to the impact of
digital technologies on the arts, design and contemporary society.

And, this is not the only news! We have also worked increasing our inner
structure: a new Board is now working side by side with the Editorial Staff
(http://www.digicult.it/about-us/board-and-contacts/), managing and
developing web portal contents , the new Digimag Journal (
http://www.digicult.it/media/journal/) critical subjects and the daily
newspaper (http://paper.li/digicult/1344594329).

Parallely, we have launched the last branch of the Digicult world: the
Digicult Publishing whose goal is to be more active in the publication of
the Digimag magazine, critical and theoretical essays, university theses,
publications edited in collaboration with other publishers, artists' books
as well as peer-reviewed publications. In our online store, developed
together with Flows (http://www.flows.tv/digicultshop), you will be able to
buy our past and future issues of Digimag in e-book format. In the new
online library, developed through Issuu online system (
http://issuu.com/digicultlibrary), you will be able to browse and download
and share all Digimag Issues past and future Pdf files. And finally, the
newborn Digicult Editions service, developed on Lulu online platform (
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/digiculteditions), is our dream of
self-publication and print on demand philosophy.

Let’s also check out all our past communication activities and services.
Now listed in a specific side of the website called “Services”, you’ll find
out all media partnerships, press office opportunities, social networking
strategies, newsletter services. It was created with the purpose to make
clear to our partners all the Digicult online communication potentialities,
to support partner’s marketing, communication and networking activities.
And, do not forget to follow our curatorial projects. The Digicult Agency
is come back, let’s check out the Italian and International artists
included (http://www.digicult.it/agency/artists/). In the same section, you
will find also a list of our past curatorships, productions, lectures and
education activities

*How to support Digicult and receive benefits

*Donate now!
http://www.digicult.it/general/support-digicult/
The simplest way to support Digicult. it is a system conceived using the
FLOSS system of funding as a model. it is a free choice to fund an project
independent and autonomous from any institutional or private funds.
*
Membership*
http://www.digicult.it/general/support-digicult/support-digicult-membership/
Digicult membership will allow you to deepen your knowledge of new media
art and connect you more closely to the field. Membership comes with tools
and resources as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve lent a
great measure of support to an independent organization.

*Digicult Cultural Association *
http://www.digicult.it/general/support-digicult/support-digicult-cultural-association/
Like any cultural association, Digicult offers the possibility to become a
member. Once the transaction is done, the new member of the association
will receive an e-mail containing a copy of the regulation with the date of
subscription.

*Subscription for Organizations
*
http://www.digicult.it/general/support-digicult/support-digicult-organizations/
Organizational Subscriptions are group memberships structured and priced
for institutional communities such as universities, art schools, art
centres, museums and libraries. Pricing is based upon the estimated number
of users who will be accessing Digicult, and not necessarily the size of
the entire institution. Many of our current subscribers generally base this
estimation on the size of a relevant department or school.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Marco Mancuso (Digicult founder and director)