[spectre] Haruko Hirukawa at the Widget Art Gallery - Oct. 30 - Nov. 30, 2012

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:31:24 CET 2012

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to share with you the Haruko Hirukawa's site-specific dynamic
installation, made just for the WAG - Widget Art Gallery. On IPhone,
IPod touch and IPad form Oct. 30 - until Nov. 30, 2012.

Best regards, Chiara

About the exhibition: 'Humming-plot' by Haruko Hirukawa

Think different - One of the most famous slogan of the Apple. One day,
the words sounded within a humming bird's brain, then a wonderful idea
flashed into his mind. He jumped into the old mac, and got his 8bit
body. He hums along with vegetables and the gradient plot flies in the
ceiling. This is a work for the computer age.
http://harukohirukawa.com

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into
your pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad.
Every month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital
art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the
Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves
all the past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod
touch, just copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in
Safari and choose: “add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on
your IPhone. Do the same for IPad but paste this other URL:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/, or download the widget
version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html . Past exhibitions at:
http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/