[spectre] AIR/HMC, Budapest, International Artist in residencies

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 19:35:21 CEST 2012

Fine Art America is the premier online marketplace for purchasing fine art originals and prints.  It is also the easiest
				way to discover new artists and art galleries and to stay connected to your local art scene!

				beata-szechy.fineartamerica.com

AIR/HMC, Budapest, International Artist in residencies

Dear Friends of the HMC,Library Thoughts 2, AIR/HMC, 9 X 12, MAVF, Budapest exhibitionMAGYAR ÍRÓSZÖVETSÉG, Budapest VI. ker. Bajza utca 18.August 24, September 3 - September 28, 2012Opening reception: Friday, August 24 at 7:00pmCurator: Beata Szechy - HMC, Istvan Sziranyi -president of the Hungarian BookArt Association Please check our new exhibition opening at:http://youtu.be/Xt4cVZxpXl4Also my updated personal web site at:http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/beataszechysgallery/Our 2013 residency program is available on our web site!  International Artist Residencies2012AIR/HMC, BudapestDecember 2012-January 2013http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id69.htmlExtended Deadline: 09/28/122013"Artist residencies allow the time for dialogue and create connections that contribute to the future.."Discipline:  visual artists, writers, performersOffered program: residency, seminar, artist talk, exhibition.Eligibility: International emerging artistsThe HMC is a not-f
 or-profit arts organization founded in 1990 and based in Dallas/Budapest.

beata-szechy.fineartamerica.com

Un-readable Book-2

Texas

Identity Theft-3